Electric Chain Hoists
Vector Lifting offer a range of electric chain hoists purpose-built to meet and exceed industrial requirements and to provide a reliable solution to your lifting needs. Hoists are offered for maximum operational efficiency and safety with has a range of additional features to suit specific needs.
Hoists are available in hook suspension, push trolley, and motorized trolley versions, allowing them to be used for a wide range of applications such as workstation cranes, overhead cranes, jib cranes, mobile gantry cranes and a variety of fixed applications more
- Capacity Range: 1000kg to 5000kg
- Explosion Proof Rated Chain Hoists
- Control pendant and cable or Radio Control
- Electrical upper and lower limit switches
- IP55 protection (IP55+ protection available)
- Galvanized load chain (Stainless steel load chain and hook available)
- 3-phase or single power supply
- Stepless speed control for travelling motion (for hoist with electric trolley)
- Thermal motor protection
- Insulation class H hoisting motor
- Hours in service counter
Pacific Porta Hoist
Pacific Porta Hoists are compact, portable 240 volt single phase Electric Chain Hoist. Being lightweight, Porta Hoists conveniently fit in their own durable travel case making them the ideal portable solution for safely lifting, lowering and handling loads up to 250 kg more
- Two models, PPH125 with 125 kg capacity and PPH240 with 250 kg capacity.
- IP54 protection rating.
- 18 volt DC voltage for safe operation.
- Overload protection clutch prevents damage caused by overloading.
- IP65 pendant with dual speed and Varia
- ble low speed control including emergency stop.
- Standard 6 metre height of lift with 5 metre pendant control
- Chain bucket and 3 metre power cord.
- Upper and lower electrical limit switches.
Compact Electric Rope Hoist
Designed for use on building sites and multi-storey units. Compact electric rope hoists are also suitable for a wide range of applications in warehouses, storage areas and factories etc more
- Lightweight and compact design allowing for easy installation.
- Automatic upper limit switch, when rope disc touches the limit arm, hoisting is automatically stopped.
- Lower overwind limit switch.
- Dynamic and mechanical brake providing instant and safe braking.
- Convenient 240 volt/single phase power supply.
- Sensor arm automatically stops motor if the wire rope is under-wound.
- 5m power lead and industry plug & 10m heavy duty IP65 waterproof pendant control.
- Wire rope with 360Âº weighted hook with safety latch.
- Optional mounting arm CRH-0710.
- Optional push trolley mount CRH-0720.