PACIFIC Electric Winches
Precision-engineered, heavy duty construction and available in a range of single and three-phase models suitable for a range of hoisting and pulling applications more
- High performance with low maintenance.
- Brakes for static/dynamic loading that automatically apply in the event of power loss.
- IP65 Pendant Control
- 24 volt push-button control supplied as standard on three-phase models.
- Load-sharing design of heat-treated planetary gear for quiet operation and long life.
- Lightweight and compact, CWL series electric winches are ideal for portable use.
- Designed hoisting applications.
- Hauling operations.
- Construction sites.
- Timber yards.
- Elevator & rigging industry.
PACIFIC 12 & 24 V Winches
Pacific DC Winches are heavy duty, and ideal for installation in small trucks and utilities to eliminate the need for manual lifting more
- Compact, powerful and robust.
- Corrosion resistant.
- 12 or 24 Volt options.
- Strong robust mechanical brake.
- Over-current protection.
- Strong base for horizontal mounting.
- Remote pendant control â€“ 4.4 m length.
- Weighted hook on DH500 models.
- Galvanised wire rope.
- Pulling objects onto trailers
- Raising tail gates on trailers and horse floats
- Great for use on boat ramps.
- Truck mounted jib crane installation.
PACIFIC Capstan Winch
The Pacific Capstan Winch is suitable for tackling the toughest wall, ground and underground pulling applications more
- 240 volt single phase cable puller.
- Dual pulling capacity of 2500 kg and 1500 kg.
- Overload protection switch.
- Electromagnetic spring-applied fail safe brake.
- Heavy duty high efficiency ball bearings on all running surfaces.
- Case hardened gear train for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- Rope storage reeler.
PACIFIC Hydraulic Recovery Winch
Designed for HEAVY DUTY applications on tilt-tray tow trucks, 4WD, tractors and fire rescue vehicles, the Hydraulic Recovery Winch is highly efficient with many features including the ability to run continuously in all conditions more
- Highly efficient, continual operating.
- Rotating gear clutch for free spooling.
- 2 stage planetary gear for faster line speed.
- Cone type load brake.
- 4 way roller fairlead supplied.
- Operating pressure 140 bar / 2030 psi.
JDN Air Winches
JDN Lifting and Pulling Winches are manufactured with a highly durable steel structure. JDN Air Winches are especially designed for applications in high risk explosion areas, and where continuous usage is necessary more
- Drum integrated exhaust air cooled planetary gearbox for minimum maintenance.
- 100% duty cycle
- High rope capacity.
- Variable speeds, with low noise level.
- Ideal for applications in hazardous areas.
- ATEX approved.
- Various options available.
PACIFIC Brake Hand Winches
The cost effective solution to a wide variety of applications. Pacific Brake Hand Winches can be used for both pulling and lifting applications more
- Position Weston-style brake will hold the load in any position.
- Compact, lightweight and rugged construction.
- Mechanical components enclosed for protection and safety.
- Baked enamel or G304 Stainless Steel for corrosion protection.
- Rope to drum fixing clamp provided.
- Heat-treated gears.
- Strong removable handles.
- High precision construction minimises gear noise.
- AS1418.2 Compliance applies when correctly fitted with approved Wire Rope and Fittings.
- Noiseless BHW1200 available.
- Worm drive version available.
ALBA Pull Winches
Alba pull-lift winches are light, strong and versatile. With proven performance in construction, mining, electrical, communication and transport industries. Also used by armed forces and rescue units more
- Stamped steel reinforced casing.
- Double galvanised protection for tough environments.
- Activating levers in line with rope to ensure stability.
- Protection against advanced overload by safety screw.
- Grip jaws open by means of patented claw couplers.
- All steel constructed body with no aluminium components.
- Wire rope ferule should be changed for use underground.
- European manufactured.