Sales Engineer (July 2020)
Vector Lifting is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to represent our company on the east coast of Australia.
The position is available to persons currently residing in east coast capital cities, with preference for Sydney or Brisbane.
- Searching for new Customers and maximising client potential.
- Building up and maintaining strong relationships with existing Distributors of Vector Lifting.
- Work independently and offer remote support to Head Office Sales Department.
- Provide regular reports on customer performance and activity.
- Provide technical pre-sale / post sale and on-site support to customers and Distributors.
- Prepare and issue quotations.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Develop new business opportunities in a broader range of industries on the East Coast.
- Participate in the development of products and solutions.
- Previous experience in a sales role withing the crane or materials handling industry with minimum 4 years’ experience
- Understanding/experience working with cranes, hoists and other materials handling equipment.
- Strong communication skills suiting a highly motivated individual.
- Proficient PC skills/ Microsoft Applications/ Web etc.
- The ability to read and understand mechanical and structural design drawings.
- Willingness to travel Nationally
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2D, or similar CAD software (strongly preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering background (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Diverse and exciting career with opportunities to grow with business development
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Industry and product training
If this is a position you are looking for, please apply now by sending your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you must hold Australian citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency to apply for this position.