Vector Lifting provided bespoke ore wagon jacks to BHP to support a fleet wide upgrade. The jacks were developed to provide simultaneous support and hoisting of the wagon body and bogies, providing the most efficient means of bogie exchange.
Key project goals achieved were:
- Single column manipulation of wagon body and bogie
- Inherent lift safety and guaranteed load support for under carriage access
- Custom Control System design with multi-level user access and control login
- Bespoke electrical power and control system manufacture to suit project and client requirements.
- Accelerated delivery to meet project deadlines