Vector Lifting provided the complete turn-key supply of 4 x motorised slewing jib cranes for the Garden Island, NSW Subs Charging Station. The bespoke Jib Crane was designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned by Vector Lifting, with work scope including civil design and installation.
The Jib Crane was designed to carry charging cables and for the crane to slew and extend out to reach desired position. Vector Lifting worked with the client to develop and provide a customised jib crane specific to their needs.
Slew Jib Crane Technical Details:
- Capacity: 1000kg
- Reach: 5.6m to 7.8m motorised cathead extension 20.0/5.0 m.min
- Rotation: 180° motorised, VSD
- Height of Lift: 8000mm
- Lifting Speeds: 4.0/0.7 m/min
- Control: On-Board Pendant Control Station
- Power Supply: 415V, 3Ph, 50Hz