With over 20 years in the Materials Handling industry, Vector Lifting has excelled in it product development to offer superior solutions to Hazardous Area material handling. Innovative and practical designs have resulted in crane products that boast maximum safety, efficiency and ease of maintainability. Vector Lifting has an extensive range of models from small plant jib cranes, tank mounted LNG pump cranes to travelling gantry cranes, all specifically designed for use in explosive atmospheres. Having the experience and engineering design capability, Vector Lifting can offer complete customised products to suit specific client and site requirements.
Where the most threatening environments already jeopardise safety and plant operation, Vector Lifting designs and manufacturers with strict control to ensure that all equipment is produced with the highest priority to operator safety and seamless interaction with surrounding site installations.
Vector Lifting explosion proof cranes are manufactured in accordance to strict ATEX standards and are suitable for use in Hazardous Zones 1 and 2.
Explosion Proof Product Range
- Column Mounted Jib Cranes
- Wall Mounted Jib Cranes
- Overhead Travelling Cranes
- Travelling Gantry / Portal Cranes
Vector Lifting specialises in offering complete customised products to suit project requirements. Through its ability to engineer specific and specialised equipment, Vector Lifting maintains total flexibility offering clients uncompromised solutions.
Experience And Support
Vector Lifting has had a long-term presence in supplying explosion proof equipment, with major projects in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, South America and Australia. Vector Lifting’s well-established design team has maintained the company at the forefront of this industry through ongoing development of its products and the inclusion of newly available technologies.
With engineering design and manufacture conducted internally, Vector Lifting can insure that turnkey products are delivered form one source, guaranteeing complete project management with ongoing service and support.
Design Features And Options
- Designed to operate in harsh environments
- Hazardous Zone 1 and 2 operation (ATEX or required standard)
- 2 Speed Hoisting
- Single or Double Drum Hoists
- Exd and Exe Rated Electric Brake Motors on Hoists and Travel Drives
- Upper and Lower Safety Limits on lifting travel
- Auxiliary Hoist (Secondary) for general purpose hoisting
- Crane and Hoist Maintenance Platforms
Gantry and Overhead Crane Range
- CAPACITY RANGE: 500kg to 250,000kg
- CRANE SPAN: Up to 65m
- SINGLE AND DOUBLE GIRDER CRANE BEAMS
- CHAIN OR WIRE ROPE HOISTS