Vector Lifting have developed a range of fixed and mobile Heavy Railway Jacks to suit a variety of locomotives, wagons and rail maintenance vehicles. Jacks feature cantilevered extendable anvils for positioning and vehicle pick up, as well as double lifting jack systems incorporating both vehicle lift and bogie removal.
Jacks are offered in groups of four or in multiple group configuration for synchronised vehicle lifts, in both mobile and fixed arrangements. Mobile jacks, depending on capacity and depot requirements, can be manually positioned or electrically driven, or installed on fixed workshop rails.
Heavy Railway Jack Design Range and Options:
- Single Jack Capacities: 5 to 50 tonne
- Height of lift customised to customer requirements
- Extendable or fixed lifting anvils. (Extendable designs offer both manual or electric operation)
- Single or double anvil jacks
- Fixed or mobile units
- Radio control or fixed position operation
- Load detection
- Complete turn-key products
Standard Safety features include:
- Self Locking Lifting Spindle
- Lift Synchronisation
- Lift Nut Wear Limit Detection
- Full Capacity Secondary Safety Nut
- Lowering Obstruction Detection
- Lift and Lower Travel Limits
- Lifting Claw Extension and Retraction Limits (when applicable)
With varying site demands, customer preferences and functional requirements, Vector Lifting has the capability to offer products tailored to suit project specifications.